Read these before submitting
Here are some rules for when posting in the #VALVe-community gallery:
- No sketch work or WIP's. Finished work only. We do not want your scraps.
- Original elements such as OCs go in fan work. If your submission is not put there it will be declined. OC's will be declined if they do not look Valve related.
- If you're going to submit your OCs to the group, please be sure they fit the universe of Valve games. If they don't look recognizable, your submission will be declined.
- No : hate art/bashing, nudity, excessive amounts of violence or gore, crossovers, traces, or characters from other non Valve related series.
- Quality counts. No photos of drawn images, please. Make sure to submit only your best work!
- We do not accept slash work, unless official. Please check our affiliates for groups that do support it.
- All stamps go into fan work only.
Please refrain from submit bombing to the gallery. No more than 3 images per WEEK.
If your submission is declined, please don't take it out on any admins. Chances are it was breaking one of the rules. Please don't let this discourage you from submitting to the gallery again, let this encourage you to improve. ☺
If you have any questions on what is accepted into the gmod category, please direct all your questions to this journal: [link]
Please do not post why your deviation is declined on our front page. You will be given a warning. Your second offence will get you banned from the group.
Only submit your own work to the group.